Sunday, December 07, 2008

US Terrorism: Interview to Noam Chomsky (Part 1)



Anyone who knows me a little also knows of my admiration for professor Noam Chomsky. I'm a journalist and after reading the analyses he has done with professor Edward Herman on the media world, I'm not sure if it's the case I thank them or regret I have ever read their work, as they opened my eyes on how men could violate the most beautiful profession.
Chomsky is one of the few scholars with the courage to publicly denounce the crimes carried out by the USA all over the world since the end of World War II.
Not only can Chomsky open our eyes on how world affairs are completely interest driven and Western powers are not even close to such a thing called democracy, but his work gives everybody the tools to carry out further research.
On the day of his 80th birthday, the only think we can say to Noam Chomsky is thanks for his great contribution in making the world a better place.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin