Friday, October 12, 2007

Germany vs Sardinia

I don't understand most of the things in this world and some of them really bother me.
Trawling through the never-ending resources of the web, a ridiculous title in an Italian newspaper grabbed my attention:
Germany, he rapes his girlfriend. Extenuating circumstances because from Sardinia.

Apparently, our man kept his Lithuanian girlfriend imprisoned, he tortured and humiliated her in a group rape because HE THOUGHT she was cheating on him.

The reason of mitigating circumstances are the cultural traditions and differences between men and women in Sardinia.

I don't know whether is more appropriate just being transfixed for the gruesome decision of the Buckeburg's judge or feeling offended because I'm from Sardinia and I didn't realize this is how the so-called civilized world sees our little island.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin